Behance

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Desert


Hello World, This here artwork is an inspired by the beautiful model Felicia Porter- http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/felicia%20porter her beauty is extraordinary.

 I referenced one of her photographs for this illustration, I found her pose so interesting. It's a photograph I decided to reinterpret the scene. In my mind she's a native of a particular desert people who are one with the desert, I'd say it's neo futuristic time space. Anyway, the female in the illustration is a young, beautiful and enthusiastic tribal woman, who spends her time venturing into the desert having adventures with the desert animals and conversing with them.

In this scene she speaks to a hare who explains to her that there is a suspicious new plant growing  at the deserts edge and theres whispers among the other desert creatures of this plant possessing some kind of magic.

Well that's where my mind goes anyway, what do you think? I would like to explore what happens in the next scene sometime, so throw a suggestion! :)

Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment