Behance

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Drizzy

This is my 2nd portrait of RNB singer/rapper Drake! I have mad respect for the dude! I love his music and especially he's style. I think what I can relate to with him is that the man has ridiculous ambition, and only aims for the clouds. He's work has seen him make so many tracks and mix tapes that I myself find it hard to keep up. I dig the dude because of his versatility, tenacity and the fact that he revolutionised Rap music whether you like him or not.

The man is skilled, and his most interesting characteristic for me, is that he's human, and makes many weird and stupid mistakes, but that he can move on, on learn from them, or at least make pretty good music about them!

The fan painting I promised a while ago :) It turned out to be a speed painting as my time became less and less, but I think I prefer it more, had I gone analy into the details I may have lost that freshness. Who knows, there may be more, but let me know what you think :) peace.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment