Behance

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

K.Dot

Kendrick Lemar.

When I heard this guys mixtapes last year, my head exploded! This dude has so much potential, I think he is loved because he's a present day rapper who brings that 90's presence, of hood life, the streets and that true to life honest rap we lost with Ice Cube, Joe Burden and many others.

I don't need to start ranting on about why I like him, he has sick flow, nostalgic beats, and he's a poet on the mic. It only makes sense to have to make a portrait! This one is a bit different from what I usually do. Exploring lines in this one, and I think it came out alright. There will be others. Kendrick is a pretty good character, and encompasses a lot of black culture, which is great! He also pushes the boundaries of his music, and rap wholeistically.

Anyway, let me know what ya think. :)
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment