Behance

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bonsai Goldfish!

My friends know that I'm a lover of asian culture. Its no secret that black people and asians get along like peaches and cream! So since asian, especially japanese culture and design are very inspirational to my concepts, and I aim to the simplicity  that is achieved by japanese design, I decided to make this poster!

I recently saw a fishbowl and pot plant combination that ruptured my mind scope, I got one hardcore mind explosion  from the idea! Having two  different organisms in a single space like that is brilliant! I'm a bit uncertain of how it really work, with the regulating of the different temperatures needed to sustain the organisms, but hey beautiful concept nonetheless! So i decided to punch it up with a little bit more zen by adding in a bonsai tree, you cant hate these trees, if you do you have no soul! I also gave Steven Tyler the goldfish a new home(yes thats his name). 

So that's the idea people, the co-existence of two beautiful creatures and merging two ecosystems! DOES THIS NOT EXCITE YOU?!!

1 comment: