Behance

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Sista

"Its been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, without a strong rhyme to step to..." Some old school lyrics from rap legend Rakim to welcome myself back to my own blog. :)

I've been crazy busy with projects, so much so that I have to substitute a bathroom break and sleep to draw lately. I had the cool opportunity to work for an advertising company and do some story boarding, that was good experience and hey at least I got to draw!

So, I have not forgotten my theme this year. Black as Ink, and this is an addition to it. I'm still obsesseing about black culture, the people and how it fits into my life and all that jazz. *this is not a speech*. ;) I will say that I've been inspired by various artists lately, and as always hip hop music, bam!

I'll put up some related stuff soon.

Peace :)
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment