Behance

Monday, November 19, 2012

Suzie's Dream

So, this drawing like most of my drawings happened in a spur of the moment, but I recall why I did this one!
I was working on the the theme of children's books, a theme I really am enthusiastic about! I've always wanted to illustratr a childrens book, but haven't found anyone interested yet, so I did the next best thing, Character designing for a story, or rather a serious of stories in my head! The results? A racoon, who was a soldier in the civil war sitting on a mushroom contemplating sadly, the horrors he witnessed. Story 2, little Suzie, after whom the illustration is tittled dreaming iof a fairy princess and unlocking magic from a box she finds while packing for a move to a new place, away from her life and friends. Bleh, so there you go, painted in a water colour theme, and a story line meant for the kids, Bet you wish I had Illustrated your book now Charles Don't ya!

Hope you Like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment